Outlook for the Week 02.5.2017 to 05.05.2017
Second Half Cautious
Nifty traded in a range of 9131 to 9367 during last week and closed at the Upper end of the range for the week at 9304 with a Gain of 185 Points, a gain of about 2%. Market gained about about 185 points through out the week gaining about 233 points in the first Three days itself.
- The short term trend is also UP . It is Bullish both for Medium and Long term, Short term could become Bearish if Nifty comes and closes below 9200.
- Moon transited between Poorvabhadra and Revathi between Aquarius and Pisces between Friday and Tuesday last Week between 9025 and 9309 (between 21 st March to 25 th April). Since the High of this range is crossed on 26 th, it had become Bullish and went upto 9367 and the Target for this month is nearly 9593. In case it crosses 9367, it can be expected to go upto about9600 in May.
NIFTY :: 9304 (+185)
- 20 DMA, 50DMA, 100DMA and 200 DMA are placed at about 9209, 9062, 8696 and 8629 respectively and would act as Supports and Resistances as Nifty is trading above all the Moving averages.
- Nifty continues to trade above the 200 DMA and also the 50 DMA and 50 DMA too has come above 200 DMA (Golden Cross has come more than Two months ago) suggesting that the Long term outlook has become Bullish and Nifty continues to trade above both the Averages and hence can be considered Bullish for Long term too.
Breakout level : 9425 Breakdown level : 9200
Bearish below 9225 with Supports at 9150, 9075.
Advice for Traders : Weekly Open level is very important for the entire week. Long positions may be considered as long as it maintains above the Weekly open level.
- Moon would be transiting from Pushyami 1 st Pada in Cancer to Pubba 2 nd Pada in Leo.
- Sun transits from Bharani 2 nd Pada in Aries to Bharani 3 rd Pada in Aries.
- Mercury, in Retro mode, transits from Aswini 1 st Pada to Aswini 1 st Pada in Aries.
- Venus transits from Uttarabhadra 2 nd Pada in Pisces to Uttarabhadra 2nd Pada in Pisces.
- Mars transits in Rohini 1 st Pada in Taurus to Rohini 2 nd Pada in Taurus.
- Saturn, in Sagittarius, moves in Retro motion. transits in Moola 1 st Pada to Moola 1 st Pada in Aries Navamsa .
- Jupiter, in Retro motion, transits in Hastha 4 th Pada in Virgo and in Cancer Navamsa.
- Rahu and Ketu transit in Leo and Aquarius and in Taurus and Scorpio Navamsas,
Closing Session Bearish
Astro Technical Guide for Tues day
Tithi ::Vaisakha Sukla Sapthami
Persons born in Bharani. Pubba and Poorvashadha constellations and those born in Leo and Sagittarius are advised to be alert in their dealings.
Sensitive / Trend change Timings : 9.25 AM; 11.00AM; 12.55PM
Likely Intraday Trend...
On the basis of planetary position and aspects amongst planets, Market is expected to open Steady / Better and remain generally Better from 10.15 AM to 12.30 PM and could remain subdued thereafter till about Close of the day.
Astro Technical Trading Strategy...
If Nifty Fut. Trades above ATP/ Open level by about 10.15 AM , Long Positions can be taken with suitable SL, and such positions can be closed by about 12.30 PM. If Nifty Fut trades below ATP by about 1.00 PM, Short Positions can be taken with suitable SL,and such positions can be closed by about end of the day.
Technical Levels...Resistance : 9345, 9380 Support : 9265, 9230