WEEKLY ASTRO TECHNICAL GUIDE
MAY RISE THIS WEEK
Outlook for the Week 03.07.2017 to 07.07.2017
NIFTY :: 9521 (- 54)
Nifty traded in a range of 9449 to 9615 during last week and closed nearer to the middle end of the range for the week at 9521 with a Loss of 54 Points (about 0.6%), with a negative outlook. Market Lost 54 points throughout the week gaining about 30 points on Thursday/Friday. Nifty has breached the crucial Support as it has breached the level of 9525 and the next major Support level is 9500.
- 4 th July is the Trend Change date.
- The short term trend is Neutral to mildly Bearish . It is Bullish both for Medium and Long term, Short term could become Bullish if Nifty comes and closes below 9700.
- 20 DMA, 50DMA, 100DMA and 200 DMA are placed at about 9607, 9483, 9238 and 8827 respectively and would act as Supports and Resistances as Nifty is trading above most of the Moving averages except 20 DMA.
- Nifty continues to trade above the 200 DMA and also the 50 DMA and 50 DMA too has come above 200 DMA (Golden Cross has come at about Six months ago) suggesting that the Long term outlook has become Bullish and Nifty continues to trade above both the Long term Averages and hence can be considered Bullish for Long term too.
- Moon has commenced its journey between Dhanishta and Revathi in Aquarius and Pisces Raasis between 15 th June to 19 th June and has already made a small range of 9561 to 9673 and the High was crossed just by 4 points on 20 th June and the Low was breached last week and the target of 9449 too was reached. Nifty has made Three Weekly Bearish Candles and could go up for One week.
Technical Levels ::
Breakout level : 9670 Breakdown : 9450
Bullish above 9600 with Resistance at 9675, 9750
Bearish below 9450 with Supports at 9375, 9300.
Advice for Traders...
Weekly Open level is very important for the entire week.Long positions may be considered as long as it maintains above the Weekly open level.
- Moon would be transiting from Swathi 2 nd Pada in Libra to Moola 1 st Pada in Sagittarius.
- Sun transits from Aardra 4 th Pada in Gemini to Punarvasu 1 st Pada in Gemini.
- Mercury transits from Punarvasu 4 th Pada to Pushyami 2 nd Pada in Cancer .
- Venus transits from Krittika 3 rd Pada in Aries to Krittika 4 th Pada in Taurus.
- Mars transits in Punarvasu 2 nd Pada in Punarvasu 3 rd Pada in Gemini .
- Saturn moves in Retro motion in Jyeshta 4 th Pada in Scorpio and also moves in Pisces Navamsa.
- Jupiter transits in Hastha 4 th Pada in Virgo and in Cancer Navamsa.
- Rahu and Ketu transit in Leo and Aquarius and in Aries and Libra Navamsas.
Second Half Better
Tithi ::Aashadha Sukla Dasami
Nakshatra: Swathi ; Persons born in Aslesha, Jyeshta and Revathi and those born in Scorpio and Pisces are advised to be alert in their dealings.
Sensitive / Trend change Timings : 1.13 PM;
Likely Intraday Trend...
On the basis of planetary position and aspects amongst planets, Market is expected to open steady / Subdued and expected to recover from 12.45 PM to 2.50PM and could remain Steady thereafter till close of the day.
Astro Technical Trading Strategy...
If Nifty Fut. Trades below the Open / ATP level by about 10.45AM , Short Positions can be taken with suitable SL, and such positions can be closed by about 12.30 PM. If Nifty fut trades above the ATP by about 12.45PM, Long Positions can be taken with suitable SL and such positions can be closed by about 2.45PM.
Resistance : 9560, 9595 Support : 9480, 9445