WEEKLY ASTRO TECHNICAL GUIDE FOR NIFTY
Outlook for the Week 21.8.2017 to 25.08.2017
NIFTY :: 9837 (+ 126)
Nifty traded in a wide range of 9948 to 9752 during last week and closed at the Lower end of the range for the week at 9837 with a Gain of 126 Points ( loss of about 1.30%). But the Market had closed with a Positive outlook .
- The short term trend is rather weak . It is Bullish both for Medium and Long term, Short term could be quite Bullish if Nifty comes and closes above 9950.
- 20 DMA, 50DMA, 100DMA and 200 DMA are placed at about 9958, 9791, 9568 and 9025 respectively and would act as Supports and Resistances as Nifty is trading only below 20 DMA .
- Nifty continues to trade above the 200 DMA and also the 50 DMA and 50 DMA too has come above 200 DMA (Golden Cross has come more than Six months ago) suggesting that the Long term outlook has become Bullish and Nifty continues to trade above both the long term Moving Averages and hence can be considered Bullish for Long term too.
Breakout level : 9950 Breakdown level : 9700
Bullish above 9910 with Resistance at 9985, 10060
Bearish below 9765 with Supports at 9690, 9615
Advice for Traders…
Weekly Open level is very important for the entire week. Long positions may be considered as long as it maintains above the Weekly open level.
- Moon would be transiting from Aslesha 3rd Pada in Cancer to Chitta 1st Pada in Virgo.
- Sun transits from Makha 2nd Pada in Leo to Makha 3rd Pada in Leo .
- Mercury, in Retrograde motion, transits from Pubba 1 st Pada to Makha 4 th Pada in Leo.
- Venus transits from Punarvasu 3 rd Pada in Gemini to Pushyami 1 st Pada in Cancer.
- Mars , being debilitated, transits in Aslesha 3 rd Pada in Cancer to Aslesha 4 th Pada in Cancer.
- Saturn , in Retro motion, in Jyeshta 4 th Pada in Scorpio and also moves in Pisces Navamsa.
- Jupiter transits in Chitta 1 st Pada to Chitta 2 nd Pada in Virgo and moves from Leo Navamsa to Virgo Navamsa.
- Rahu and Ketu move to Cancer and Capricorn and in Pisces and Virgo Navamsas,
Moon transited from Satabhisham to Uttaraabhaadra in Aquarius and Pisces Rasis between 9 to 11 th August. It would become further Bearish if the Low of this range is breached and vice versa. It had come down to 9686 and would become further weak if it breaks Last week’s Low.
Mid Session Strong (for Monday)
Tithi ::Sraavana Bahula Amavasya
Nakshatra : Aslesha
Persons born in Krittika. Uttara and Uttaraashadha and those born in Leo and Sagittarius are advised to be alert in their dealings.
Sensitive / Trend change Timings : 10.10 AM;
Likely Intraday Trend…
On the basis of planetary position and aspects amongst planets, Market is expected to open Steady / Subdued and remain so till about 10.20 AM and to remain Better thereafter till about 2.45 AM and to remain Subdued thereafter till about close of the day.
Astro Technical Trading Strategy…
If Nifty Fut. Trades above the Open / ATP level by about 10.30 AM ,Long Positions can be taken with suitable SL, and such positions can be closed by about 2.30P M. If Nifty fut trades below the ATP by about 2.40PM, Short Positions can be taken with suitable SL and to be closed by about end of the day.
Resistance : 9885, 9920 Support : 9795, 9760
IF resistance levels are achieved in the forenoon session, buying may be avoided at higher levels and risky traders can consider short positon for a pull back to Bullish trigger level. IF Support levels are achieved in the forenoon session, selling may be avoided at lower levels and risky traders can consider buying for a pull back upto Bearish trigger level / other support levels.
Intraday trend given above is relative and based purely on the basis of planetary positions / aspects and needs to be understood and astrological portion given above should be considered together and applied for taking proper trading decisions.
Disclaimer :: Intraday trading is risky and Astro guidance is to be depending on intra day movements, to be applied depending on the real time market movement. Used as an additional tool in addition to technicals. Investment decisions made on the above analysis would be at your own risk and I take no responsibility for your decisions based on the above analysis.'
Trade only with stop loss..
Stay Disciplined for Successful Trading and Investing..