WEEKLY ASTRO TECHNICAL GUIDE FOR NIFTY
Bullish above 10410 and above 10490
Outlook for the Week 11.12.2017 to 15.12.2017
NIFTY : 10266 (+144)
Nifty traded in a range of 10033 to 10271 during last week and closed nearer to the High of the range for the week at 10266 with a Gain of 144 Points (a Gain of about 1.42%) with a Positive outlook
- The short term trend had turned out to be Bullish . It is Bullish for Medium Term and Long term. However, Short term would become Bearish if Nifty comes Down and closes below 10025. Nifty has been in a broad range of 10033 and 10490. It would breakout if it breaks 10500 sharply.
- 20 DMA, 50DMA, 100DMA and 200 DMA are placed at about 10259, 10191, 10072 and 9698 respectively and would act as Supports and Resistances.
- Nifty continues to trade above the 200 DMA and also above the 50 DMA and 50 DMA has come above 200 DMA (Golden Cross has come more than about Nine months ago) suggesting that the Long term outlook has become Bullish and Nifty continues to trade above all the moving averages and hence can be considered as Bullish.
Bullish above 10340 with Resistance at 10415, 10490
Bearish below 10195 with Supports at 10120, 10045.
Breakout level :10415, 10500
It had recovered for the week in the last Two days and it had recovered from 10033 level and then it went up till 10271 in the last Two days.
Advice for Traders...
Weekly Open level is very important for the entire week. Long positions may be considered as long as it maintains above the Weekly open level.
- Moon would be transiting from Uttara 3 rd Pada in Virgo to Swathi 4 th Pada in Libra.
- Sun transits from Jyeshta 3 rd Pada in Scorpio to Jyeshta 4 th Pada in Scorpio .
- Mercury transits in Retrograde motion in Jyeshta 4 th Pada in Scorpio to Jyeshta 3 rd Pada in Scorpio.
- Venus transits from Jyeshta 1 st Pada in Scorpio to Jyeshta 2 nd Pada in Scorpio.
- Mars transits from Swathi 1 st Pada in Libra to Swathi 2 nd Pada in Libra.
- Saturn transits in Moola 2 nd Pada in Sagittarius and moves in Taurus Navamsa.
- Jupiter transits in Swathi 4 th Pada in Libra and moves in Pisces Navamsa.
- Rahu and Ketu move to Capricorn and Cancer and in Leo and Aquarius Navamsas.
During the Last before Week, Moon had transited from Sathabhisham to Revathi constellation during Monday to Thursday and had formed a range of 10410 on Tuesday to 10211 on Thursday and it breached the said range also on the down side by about 100 points and it touched a Low of 10109 and has touched a Low of 10033 (25 points short of First Target) and has reversed the trend on Thursday.
Mid Session Better (for Monday)
Tithi :: Maargasira Krishna Navami
Persons born in Aardra, Swathi and Sathabhisham and those born in Libra and Aquarius are advised to be alert in their dealings.
Sensitive / Trend change Timings : 11.54 PM
Likely Intraday Trend...
On the basis of planetary position and aspects amongst planets, Market is expected to Open Subdued and remain So till about 10.20AM and remain Better thereafter till about 1.40 PM and remain steady / Subdued thereafter till about end of the day.
Astro Technical Trading Strategy...
If Nifty fut trades below ATP by about 10.30 AM, Long Positions can be taken with suitable SL and such positions can be closed by about 1.30 PM.
Resistance : 10305,10340 Support : 10225,10190
Intraday trend given above is relative and based purely on the basis of planetary positions / aspects and needs to be understood and astrological portion given above should be considered together and applied for taking proper trading decisions.
Disclaimer :: Intraday trading is risky and Astro guidance is to be depending on intra day movements, to be applied depending on the real time market movement. Used as an additional tool in addition to technicals. Investment decisions made on the above analysis would be at your own risk and I take no responsibility for your decisions based on the above analysis.'
Trade only with stop loss..
Stay Disciplined for Successful Trading and Investing..